This page is about Randy Rhoads himself and Jackson guitars he owned. For Randy Rhoads guitar models, see RR.
|(Brief biography added here)
The best book to learn about his career, playing styles, his final days and his fate would be "Off the Rails - Aboard the Crazy Train in the Blizzard of Ozz", written by Quiet Riot/Ozzy Osbourne bassist Rudy Sarzo.
- Polka-dot V, built by Charvel employee Karl Sandoval
- DiMarzio PAF and Super Distortion P.U.
- Fender bridge
- 1st Randy V (White Prototype), built by Grover Jackson and Tim Wilson
- Seymour Duncan Distortion P.U.
- Schecter hardware?
- 2nd Randy V (Black), built by Grover Jackson, Tim Wilson and Mike Shannon
- Longer body-end horn
- Sharkfin Inlay
- Grover Jackson interview on the story about Randy Rhoads